- A New Model of Value Exchange: Treating Customers as Stakeholders
As the methods of conducting market research become more and more virtual, our consumers—more than ever—are voicing a desire to be valued as more than a source of revenue; but as stakeholders.
- Serving with Purpose: Brands Responding to Social Movements Should Start with Their Why
We know by now that having a customer-centric corporate purpose is integral to business success. But in today’s everchanging climate, establishing such purpose is not enough.
- How Moderators can Steward a Truly Mutual Community Experience
While traditional ask-answer approaches for qualitative research moderators will still exist, the time is now to look at opportunities for more meaningful connections.
- Reciprocity Realized: From Customer to Stakeholder
When a customer feels valued, they will in turn provide higher value and deeper insights to an organization; it's that simple.
- Conference Presentation: The Link Between Purpose-Driven Companies & Customer Experience: An HBR Analytics Study
Insights professionals have long been adept at measuring traditional drivers of loyalty and experience. But how many understand the organizational influences on those very drivers?
- A Crisis-Generated Opportunity: Rethinking Ethnography in a Virtual World
Shifting from physical to virtual ethnography is imperative in order to connect with and learn from consumers. But pivoting can bring new value, and provide what we have been missing all along.
- If You Haven’t Done Mobile Ethnography in a While… Watch This.
Mobile ethnography—whether asynchronously uploaded by a subject or synchronously guided by a moderator—are in vogue right now. See consumer behavior through their eyes…and their smartphones.
- Customer Centricity in the New Normal
Now, more than ever, what the “new normal” will look like for all of us—as human beings and as consumers—is largely unknown.
- The Future is Not a Linear Progression of the Past: Why Customers are the New Stakeholders
With stay-at-home orders, people are looking for ways to connect to others—and brands have a unique opportunity to be that connector. Those that invest in deeply understanding the changes in consumer behavior as well as their mindsets and needs will be able to differentiate and create lasting lifetime value.
- Three Ways You Can Bring Humanistic Design To Your Organization
Humanistic design is about creating for all people. Whether you're creating a product, a public space, a survey or a website or working in client services, you have the opportunity to ask, “How can what I’m creating be accessible to more people and cast a wider net that embraces all humans?”
- i°Communities for Peer-to-Peer Forums: video
Online communities for today's professionals
- What Business is This Anyway?
Inspired by panel discussion at Insights Association’s Corporate Researchers Conference
- Employee Experience Communities: video
Empower your employees to be part of the Customer Experience movement.
- Consumer Identity in a Segmented World
Ivan Bojanic, Senior Integration Architect & Nancy Walter, Integration Architect
- Research Masters: In-House Qual vs. Quant at Gongos…Who Wins?
Insights Association's David Almy talks with Senior Research Strategists Kelly Jasper & Curtis Kaisner
- i°Communities: a demo
Why communities should be catalysts for consumer-centric growth
- When “New” Data Tells an Unforeseen Story: A Tale About An Unexpected Consumer
Claire Gilbert, Senior Statistical Analyst
- “I Can See Clearly Now:” Calibrating Research to Understand the Whole Human
Greg Heist, Chief Innovation Officer & Susan Scarlet, Vice President, Strategic Branding