- Webinar: Laying the Foundation: Segmentation for Innovation
Today’s leading companies are built on a foundation of innovation and disruption. But when it comes to unlocking new value across the spectrum of consumers, needs-based segmentation shouldn’t be left behind.
- Webinar: Reinvigorating Your Research Community
Does it ever start to seem like your research community has “run its course?” Or maybe you’re struggling to track accurate ROI and are beginning to wonder whether it’s worth the investment.
- Panel Discussion: Communities for Customer-Centric Organizations
Delivering on customer centricity means gaining much more than feedback to concepts, but to understanding customer values, as well as behavioral shifts that impact business decisions from product development to marketing strategy.
- Webinar: Achieving Customer-Centered Growth Through Reciprocal Value Exchange
While most companies, claim to be customer centric, our recent research shows that there is an inextricable link between the outcomes that customers value and the growth, that is customer retention and acquisition, that can be achieved by companies when they deliver on these outcomes.
- Webinar: Communities & the Art of Choice
Panels. Boards. Communities. Regardless of their origin and make-up, organizations strive to learn from their customers in an effort to drive customer-centric growth. But how do you know how much is too little or not enough when it comes to size, sample, engagement, technology, and of course, cost?
- Conference Presentation: Behavioral Data’s Role in Dimensionalizing Gen Z
Gen Z will become the most studied generation of consumers yet. And when it comes to digital, behavioral data allows us to truly see what they care about, who they are, and what they’re doing.
- Conference Presentation: The Power of the Pivot: Bringing Empathy & Ideas into the Virtual World
Like so many other adjustments forced upon us this year, shifting from a physical to virtual approach has uncovered unexpected possibilities that would have gone unrealized otherwise.
- Conference Presentation: The Link Between Purpose-Driven Companies & Customer Experience: An HBR Analytics Study
Insights professionals have long been adept at measuring traditional drivers of loyalty and experience. But how many understand the organizational influences on those very drivers?
- Conference Presentation: The Exponential Rise of Digital: The Critical Role of Behavioral Data in Brand Health
This virtual presentation will inspire organizations on how they can leverage their internal digital metrics with large-scale behavioral data and primary survey data to uncover new insights and strategies to better compete digitally.
- If You Haven’t Done Mobile Ethnography in a While… Watch This.
Mobile ethnography—whether asynchronously uploaded by a subject or synchronously guided by a moderator—are in vogue right now. See consumer behavior through their eyes…and their smartphones.
- Calculating the ROI of CX: webinar
John Joba & David Robbins present "Good, Better, Best: Three Ways to Calculate the ROI of CX Initiatives"
- i°Communities for Peer-to-Peer Forums: video
Online communities for today's professionals
- The Reciprocal Nature of ROI: webinar
Sarah Tarraf & David Robbins present “The Reciprocal Nature of ROI: Maximizing Value for the Customer”
- CX ROI Success: webinar
Sarah Tarraf presents ‘CX ROI: Getting Return on Investment and Involvement'
- Employee Experience Communities: video
Empower your employees to be part of the Customer Experience movement.
- Customer-Centric Growth: a workshop
Sarah Tarraf on one client's approach to higher margins
- Operationalizing Customer Centricity: a workshop
Camille Nicita points to barriers to customer centricity at a CMO Summit
- Anatomy of a Story: a webinar
The Value of Designer, Developer and Curator Collaboration