- Why Understanding Human Values is the Key to Meaningful Customer Centricity
Reading between the lines of what customers are saying, and their unstated human needs can mean the difference between transactional relationships and lifelong loyalty. But how do we get there?
- The 15 Hidden Metrics of Customer Centricity
Discover how leveraging Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs) can be your path to a more profitable customer-centric strategy when complemented with your existing KPI metrics.
- Outback Cut the CCO Role: Is Customer Satisfaction at Risk?
Amid staff shortages, supply chain issues and tightening budgets, some brands are shifting customer centricity into the hands of the CMO. But could eliminating the CCO role be putting CX at stake?
- How Customer Centricity Will Shape the Marketing Landscape in 2022
Customer centricity is just as important as ever. But with technology advancements and everchanging consumer expectations--now's the perfect time to reevaluate your strategy for the year ahead.
- Three Ways to Think About Innovation Trends
Reading trends is one thing, incorporating them into strategy is another feat. Explore our fundamental tips for getting started.
- How Key Performance Indicators Can Actually Kill Key Performance
While KPIs like NPS or CSAT have long been the default, not augmenting with human-centered metrics may be costing organizations billions.
- Data Shows CVS Closing 900 Stores Will Bode Well for Customers
Downsizing doesn’t always mean a downturn—at least that’s what one of the country’s largest pharmacy retailer believes to be true.
- Five Steps To Inspiring A Customer-Committed Employee Base
Discover how linking a company’s purpose to human-centered customer goals—CPIs—can help leaders inspire their employees to embrace their role in the customer journey.
- Three Red Flags That Your Employees Aren’t Customer-Committed and How to Fix It
We know customer centricity is the key to creating real value for your customers, but before focusing externally, brands must ensure employees are bought into the "why."
- Navigating Work, Love and Life As A Powerful Woman: with Camille Nicita
Camille Nicita joins Authority for a Q&A on what she believes has fueled her as a servant leader throughout her 30-year career.
- Customer Performance Indicators: New Evidence in Customer-Centric Metrics
In an era where customers are demanding more from brands than ever before, it's time organizations shift their focus to the universal values that matter most to customers—Customer Performance Indicators.
- CEO Spotlight: Camille Nicita, President & CEO
As Gongos celebrates its 30-year anniversary, Camille Nicita reflects on her career journey from intern to President & CEO, and the lessons she has learned along the way.
- Reframe Business Problems for Your Innovation Needs
When tackling business obstacles, many organizations move so quickly to fix, they fail to solve the root issues that come to light when shifting to an innovation mindset.
- Operationalizing Customer Centricity: The Intersection of Understanding and Delivery
With such high investment in loyalty management and even higher customer expectations nowadays, there’s no better time for brands to understand what customers value most.
- Many Brands’ Commitment to Customers Ends at Their Pocketbook: Why it Pays to Invest Deeper
What if, instead of measuring success based solely on business KPIs like NPS or CSAT, companies set Customer Performance Indicators focused on reaching the goals that brands can help customers achieve?
- Employees Called Upon to Co-Captain Working Styles in a Post-Pandemic World
With an increased appetite for workplace flexibility, many believe there may never be a time when 100% of an employee base is back in the office. But what does this mean for employee experience and trust?
- From In-Store to Dotcom: The War of Retail Pharmacy
With healthcare’s growing influence and the corner drug store being a critical touchpoint, consumers find themselves with a few select choices. Standing at the forefront of those are CVS and Walgreens.
- Five Landmines for Leaders to Avoid Amid the New Hybrid Landscape
Remote work isn’t a passing fad, it’s here to stay. And whether it’s in-office, remote, or a blend of the two, employees can better meet the needs of customers when they work in a way that suits their working style.