- 3 Adaptive Strategies Every Business Needs to Navigate Uncertain Times Ahead
"Business as usual" is anything but usual for business leaders today - learn three strategies that organizations can lean into to establish a foundation of resilience in the new year.
- Building a Cohesive Brand Revitalization for SurePayroll
Determined not to succumb to the trap of ‘if it ain’t broke…’, SurePayroll sought to launch a brand revitalization to refine, evolve, and elevate its marketplace presence for sustainable, long-term growth.
- Riding the Wave of Inflation: A Customer-First Mindset
As Americans search for areas to cut back, what can brands learn from other times of turbulence as they look to nurture reciprocity with new and existing customers?
- Human-Centered Design and the Pursuit of Happiness
There's no way to predict the next disruptor, but we can plan for it. Learn how a human-centered design mindset can set brands up to keep pace with changing demands and remain relevant for the future.
- Boomers vs. Millennials: Unpacking the Generational Variance Affecting Retail
Times are tough for the service industry. Explore new survey data that sheds light on the differences among Millennials and Boomers in this environment.
- Why the Chief Customer Officer Will Overtake the CMO
Consumers longing for connection are continuing to demand more from their favorite brands--and traditional marketing KPIs might be failing to capture the metrics that matter most.
- Leading a Culture of Innovation from Any Seat
In a world where business challenges are increasingly complex, identifying your objective is key to ensuring teams don’t inadvertently solve the wrong problem. This is where a Human-Centered Design mindset comes in.
- Why Understanding Human Values is the Key to Meaningful Customer Centricity
Reading between the lines of what customers are saying, and their unstated human needs can mean the difference between transactional relationships and lifelong loyalty. But how do we get there?
- The 15 Hidden Metrics of Customer Centricity
Discover how leveraging Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs) can be your path to a more profitable customer-centric strategy when complemented with your existing KPI metrics.
- Outback Cut the CCO Role: Is Customer Satisfaction at Risk?
Amid staff shortages, supply chain issues and tightening budgets, some brands are shifting customer centricity into the hands of the CMO. But could eliminating the CCO role be putting CX at stake?
- How Customer Centricity Will Shape the Marketing Landscape in 2022
Customer centricity is just as important as ever. But with technology advancements and everchanging consumer expectations--now's the perfect time to reevaluate your strategy for the year ahead.
- Three Ways to Think About Innovation Trends
Reading trends is one thing, incorporating them into strategy is another feat. Explore our fundamental tips for getting started.
- How Key Performance Indicators Can Actually Kill Key Performance
While KPIs like NPS or CSAT have long been the default, not augmenting with human-centered metrics may be costing organizations billions.
- Data Shows CVS Closing 900 Stores Will Bode Well for Customers
Downsizing doesn’t always mean a downturn—at least that’s what one of the country’s largest pharmacy retailer believes to be true.
- Five Steps To Inspiring A Customer-Committed Employee Base
Discover how linking a company’s purpose to human-centered customer goals—CPIs—can help leaders inspire their employees to embrace their role in the customer journey.
- Three Red Flags That Your Employees Aren’t Customer-Committed and How to Fix It
We know customer centricity is the key to creating real value for your customers, but before focusing externally, brands must ensure employees are bought into the "why."
- Navigating Work, Love and Life As A Powerful Woman: with Camille Nicita
Camille Nicita joins Authority for a Q&A on what she believes has fueled her as a servant leader throughout her 30-year career.
- Customer Performance Indicators: New Evidence in Customer-Centric Metrics
In an era where customers are demanding more from brands than ever before, it's time organizations shift their focus to the universal values that matter most to customers—Customer Performance Indicators.