- Reinvigorating a Research Community is Nearly as Important as Launching One
As such a vital asset in your customer-centric strategy, research communities deserve continual attention and care. And if you're experiencing a slump in your community, it might be time for a “freshen up.”
- Challenging Stereotypes to Unlock Opportunity
Our hardwired ability to stereotype makes us efficient at processing information but can hold businesses back from understanding consumer thinking.
- When “New” Data Tells an Unforeseen Story: A Tale About An Unexpected Consumer
Claire Gilbert, Senior Statistical Analyst
- “I Can See Clearly Now:” Calibrating Research to Understand the Whole Human
Greg Heist, Chief Innovation Officer & Susan Scarlet, Vice President, Strategic Branding
- Through the Looking Glass of Consumer Journey: A Marketer’s Dream or Strategist’s Gold Mine?
Crystle Uyeda, Director, Business Development
- Has Customer Centricity Been Lacking Empathy All Along?
ESOMAR paper by Sarah Phillips, Vice President, Client Consulting, Camille Nicita, President & CEO, Susan Scarlet, Vice President, Strategic Branding & Justin Smith, UnitedHealthcare
- The Root of Leadership: CEO invites colleagues at every level to talk leadership
Camille Nicita, President & CEO
- The Journey From Researcher to Curator (Part IV)
Greg Heist, Chief Innovation Officer & Amy Perifanos, Senior Director, Insight Curation
- 10 Minutes with Joyce Salisbury, GM’s Interactive Research Manager
Joyce Salisbury, General Motors talks with Marketing News about Gongos' i°Communities