- Boomers vs. Millennials: Unpacking the Generational Variance Affecting Retail
Times are tough for the service industry. Explore new survey data that sheds light on the differences among Millennials and Boomers in this environment.
- Why the Chief Customer Officer Will Overtake the CMO
Consumers longing for connection are continuing to demand more from their favorite brands--and traditional marketing KPIs might be failing to capture the metrics that matter most.
- Why Understanding Human Values is the Key to Meaningful Customer Centricity
Reading between the lines of what customers are saying, and their unstated human needs can mean the difference between transactional relationships and lifelong loyalty. But how do we get there?
- The 15 Hidden Metrics of Customer Centricity
Discover how leveraging Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs) can be your path to a more profitable customer-centric strategy when complemented with your existing KPI metrics.
- Vex: Learn from Best-in-Class Brands
Get an in-depth look at what great looks like and feels like for customers across all categories through Gongos' patent-pending Vex model.
- Vex Archetypes: Drive Growth Through Delivery on Customer Goals
We explored 150+ brands to assess their future revenue potential linked to delivery on universal customer goals, and found brands fit into six categories.
- Vex Whitepaper: A New Model for Customer Centered Growth
The path to business growth is paved through customer centricity. Increase customer loyalty by improving your Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs).
- How Customer Centricity Will Shape the Marketing Landscape in 2022
Customer centricity is just as important as ever. But with technology advancements and everchanging consumer expectations--now's the perfect time to reevaluate your strategy for the year ahead.
- Is Your Brand Positioned for True Customer-Centered Growth?
Learn from our recent research among 17,000 Americans how top-performing brands are translating customer centricity into revenue growth.
- How Key Performance Indicators Can Actually Kill Key Performance
While KPIs like NPS or CSAT have long been the default, not augmenting with human-centered metrics may be costing organizations billions.
- Data Shows CVS Closing 900 Stores Will Bode Well for Customers
Downsizing doesn’t always mean a downturn—at least that’s what one of the country’s largest pharmacy retailer believes to be true.
- Five Steps To Inspiring A Customer-Committed Employee Base
Discover how linking a company’s purpose to human-centered customer goals—CPIs—can help leaders inspire their employees to embrace their role in the customer journey.
- Three Red Flags That Your Employees Aren’t Customer-Committed and How to Fix It
We know customer centricity is the key to creating real value for your customers, but before focusing externally, brands must ensure employees are bought into the "why."
- Customer Performance Indicators: New Evidence in Customer-Centric Metrics
In an era where customers are demanding more from brands than ever before, it's time organizations shift their focus to the universal values that matter most to customers—Customer Performance Indicators.
- Discovery Session: Grow Your Future Customer Value Through CPIs
Discover how the link between the outcomes that matter to customers (CPIs) and business growth (KPIs) can drive reciprocal value & growth for your brand.
- Conference Presentation: The Hidden Customer Metrics: A Universal Approach
At the most human level, all consumers are motivated by 15 intrinsic goals that help them thrive. Until now, no one has found the direct link between these goals and organizational business goals (KPIs).
- Operationalizing Customer Centricity: The Intersection of Understanding and Delivery
With such high investment in loyalty management and even higher customer expectations nowadays, there’s no better time for brands to understand what customers value most.
- Many Brands’ Commitment to Customers Ends at Their Pocketbook: Why it Pays to Invest Deeper
What if, instead of measuring success based solely on business KPIs like NPS or CSAT, companies set Customer Performance Indicators focused on reaching the goals that brands can help customers achieve?