- Conference Presentation: The Hidden Customer Metrics: A Universal Approach
At the most human level, all consumers are motivated by 15 intrinsic goals that help them thrive. Until now, no one has found the direct link between these goals and organizational business goals (KPIs).
- Operationalizing Customer Centricity: The Intersection of Understanding and Delivery
With such high investment in loyalty management and even higher customer expectations nowadays, there’s no better time for brands to understand what customers value most.
- Many Brands’ Commitment to Customers Ends at Their Pocketbook: Why it Pays to Invest Deeper
What if, instead of measuring success based solely on business KPIs like NPS or CSAT, companies set Customer Performance Indicators focused on reaching the goals that brands can help customers achieve?
- Employees Called Upon to Co-Captain Working Styles in a Post-Pandemic World
With an increased appetite for workplace flexibility, many believe there may never be a time when 100% of an employee base is back in the office. But what does this mean for employee experience and trust?
- From In-Store to Dotcom: The War of Retail Pharmacy
With healthcare’s growing influence and the corner drug store being a critical touchpoint, consumers find themselves with a few select choices. Standing at the forefront of those are CVS and Walgreens.
- Five Landmines for Leaders to Avoid Amid the New Hybrid Landscape
Remote work isn’t a passing fad, it’s here to stay. And whether it’s in-office, remote, or a blend of the two, employees can better meet the needs of customers when they work in a way that suits their working style.
- Customer Centricity Playbook
Claiming to be customer centric is easy. Operationalizing customer centricity into day-to-day strategy, however, is where many fall short.
- How to Be a Role Model of Resilience
As we reflect on the past year, the notion that change is the only constant takes on new meaning. And if some predictions are true, the pandemic is just a dress rehearsal for what is to come.
- Why Customer Experience Still Hasn’t Found its So-Called Wow! factor: with David Robbins
There are countless reasons why organizations are finding roadblocks when it comes to delivering great customer experience. And while there is no magic solutions, there are lessons to be learned.
- Differentiated Experiences, Universal Outcomes
Arguably, one of the most daunting challenges businesses face today is one of scale. And where most fall short is today is placing quantifiable value to the relationship between business and customers
- CPIs: The Small but Significant Indicators of Business Growth
While KPIs are a valuable tool in measuring the success of strategic goals, looking through this lens can mean losing sight of their most precious asset—their customers. Enter Customer Performance Indicators.
- Webinar: Achieving Customer-Centered Growth Through Reciprocal Value Exchange
While most companies, claim to be customer centric, our recent research shows that there is an inextricable link between the outcomes that customers value and the growth, that is customer retention and acquisition, that can be achieved by companies when they deliver on these outcomes.
- How to Win in the Disruptive Economy: A New Playbook for Success
We are in a turbulent, new normal and thriving in this environment requires a vastly different approach than the business playbooks we once knew. So, what are companies who are winning in the disruptive economy doing right?
- Thinking Beyond Evaluation in the Quick-Fix World of Customer Experience
In the experience economy and with more ways than ever to monitor and measure how customers are interacting with brands, what does this mean for our traditional ways of CX?
- Motivate Employees by Empowering Customer Success
Companies have long since used Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as a way determine success, but the age-old corporate pressure to perform better, faster, cheaper comes at a price of emotional resonance.
- How Businesses Can Reframe Growth Through the Lens of Customer Outcomes
Between the shift from shareholder to stakeholder capitalism, the rise of the experience economy, and the global pandemic, the role of customers has never been more prominent.
- Customer Centricity: Predictions for 2021 & Beyond
We know that treating customers as stakeholders is more important than ever, but as we enter into a new year of uncertainty, the path toward getting there might feel foggy.
- The Power of Purpose: Fostering Authentic Consumer Relationships in an Era of Woke Capitalism.
In today's fast and ever-changing climate, connecting with consumers can feel like pinning a moving target. On top of that, consumers are demanding new levels of authenticity to brands they once held loyal.