- Human-Centered Innovation and Research Communities
If you’re looking for ways to bolster your customer-centric innovation strategies, consider the benefits an innovation-focused research community can provide.
- How to Identify White Space Opportunities
Identifying white space allows your team to focus their innovation efforts on true untapped opportunity that aligns with consumer needs and organizational fit. But where do you start?
- Making the Case to Invest in Your Innovation Pipeline
There is a delicate balance of “here-and-now” and “then-and-there," when it comes to innovation investment. And as such, many brands find themselves leaning towards short-term focus as the pressures of today outweigh the concerns of tomorrow.
- Differentiated Experiences, Universal Outcomes
Arguably, one of the most daunting challenges businesses face today is one of scale. And where most fall short is today is placing quantifiable value to the relationship between business and customers
- Five Strategies for Leading More Effective Ideation Sessions
Organizations are becoming more and more reliant on ideation session to spark ideas and build future roadmaps. Before you plan your next ideation session, use our five strategies to drive success.
- Four Considerations When Optimizing Your Innovation Process
Finding your sweet spot of innovation requires a bit of reflection to ensure deeper thinking at the onset, anchor ideas in every dimension & fuel on-target solutions. Here are four reflection points to steer the conversation.
- Is Your Organization Ready for a Research Community?
Ensuring your organization has reached the right stage in its journey to introduce a research community is key to achieving true ROI. If you’re considering a community for your team, use these three dimensions to determine if the time is right.
- Choosing a Research Community Platform
With such a wide array of research community platforms out there, choosing the best one for your brand can seem daunting. Read our five key considerations that will set you up to make the most promising platform investment.
- Panels vs. Research Communities: A Practical Comparison
When considering how to engage customers to better understand your target segments, deciding between a research community or panel is critical. But what are the differences between a panel and a community, and what should you expect with each?
- How to Design Your Next Segmentation
On the surface, developing segments can seem straight forward. But, depending on the planning strategy, organizations can be left scratching their heads when it’s time to implement. Consider our four planning points before you start your next segmentation project.
- Choosing the Right Research Partner for Your Research Community
If you’re considering a research community or seeking to optimize or evolve an existing one, selecting a partner with the right research skills for your organization’s needs is fundamental. But where do you begin?
- What Drives the Cost of a Research Community?
While there is no “one-size-fits-all” guide to determining the budget for your research community, understanding the components that contribute to the overall investment can enable you to make the most informed decision and fulfill on your business needs.
- When Considering Research Community Partners, Take These Four Factors into Account
Finding the right insights partner is fundamental to building a mutually beneficial relationship with your customers. But, with so many platform choices, how do you determine the right research community partner for you?
- Reinvigorating a Research Community is Nearly as Important as Launching One
As such a vital asset in your customer-centric strategy, research communities deserve continual attention and care. And if you're experiencing a slump in your community, it might be time for a “freshen up.”
- Finding Just the Right Touch in a Touchless World
With technological advancements and the need to innovate and progress while providing safety, we’re heading toward living a touchless life. One thing is for sure – we must be in tune with customers to ensure their experiences are as emotionally in touch as they are functionally touchless.
- Information Hygiene: How Not to Contribute to a Culture of Clutter
A well-thought-out approach to information hygiene today can play an important role in shaping perceptions and establishing loyalty that lasts beyond our current crisis.
- Good, Better & Best: Three Ways to Calculate the ROI of Customer Experience (CX) Initiatives
John Joba, Analytics Translator
- Welcome to the Age of Essential Sustainability: Where Less is More
Ivan Bojanic, Senior Integration Architect & Nancy Walter, Integration Architect