- How to Win in a Competitive Market Using Human-Centered Design
Learn how human-centered design helped Igloo evolve from the cooler you grew up with to a household staple.
- Innovation Drives Speed to Market in the Automotive Industry
Today's automotive industry is highly competitive and increasingly regulated, driving the need for innovation. Learn how we supported a leading auto-maker to put consumers in a stakeholder seat with research communities.
- How Innovation Can Fuel Strategy for the Next Five Years
Learn how brands today are leaning into new innovation strategies to not just stay afloat, but rise to the top in a highly competitive markets.
- The Path Towards Customer Intimacy: A focused strategy for stakeholder engagement
Discover practical ways to move beyond listening to your customers to develop deeper, more reciprocal relationships in your online community.
- Is Your Brand Positioned for True Customer-Centered Growth?
Learn from our recent research among 17,000 Americans how top-performing brands are translating customer centricity into revenue growth.
- From Theory to Practice: Applying Human-Centered Design to Your Everyday Work
Understanding the theory of HCD is one thing; putting practice into play is another feat. Read our three hallmark qualities necessary when applying HCD strategies.
- Human-Centered Design: Core Principals for Research
Human-Centered Design offers a powerful way to understand their customers behaviors from a uniquely customer-centric perspective. But what exactly is HCD & what are the best steps to deploy it?
- Is a Market Segmentation Right for Your Needs?
Market segmentations can be a powerful tool when appropriately deployed, but how do you know if it is the right solution for your organization?
- Human-Centered Innovation and Research Communities
If you’re looking for ways to bolster your customer-centric innovation strategies, consider the benefits an innovation-focused research community can provide.
- How to Identify White Space Opportunities
Identifying white space allows your team to focus their innovation efforts on true untapped opportunity that aligns with consumer needs and organizational fit. But where do you start?
- Making the Case to Invest in Your Innovation Pipeline
There is a delicate balance of “here-and-now” and “then-and-there," when it comes to innovation investment. And as such, many brands find themselves leaning towards short-term focus as the pressures of today outweigh the concerns of tomorrow.
- Differentiated Experiences, Universal Outcomes
Arguably, one of the most daunting challenges businesses face today is one of scale. And where most fall short is today is placing quantifiable value to the relationship between business and customers
- Five Strategies for Leading More Effective Ideation Sessions
Organizations are becoming more and more reliant on ideation session to spark ideas and build future roadmaps. Before you plan your next ideation session, use our five strategies to drive success.
- Four Considerations When Optimizing Your Innovation Process
Finding your sweet spot of innovation requires a bit of reflection to ensure deeper thinking at the onset, anchor ideas in every dimension & fuel on-target solutions. Here are four reflection points to steer the conversation.
- Is Your Organization Ready for a Research Community?
Ensuring your organization has reached the right stage in its journey to introduce a research community is key to achieving true ROI. If you’re considering a community for your team, use these three dimensions to determine if the time is right.
- Choosing a Research Community Platform
With such a wide array of research community platforms out there, choosing the best one for your brand can seem daunting. Read our five key considerations that will set you up to make the most promising platform investment.
- Panels vs. Research Communities: A Practical Comparison
When considering how to engage customers to better understand your target segments, deciding between a research community or panel is critical. But what are the differences between a panel and a community, and what should you expect with each?
- How to Design Your Next Segmentation
On the surface, developing segments can seem straight forward. But, depending on the planning strategy, organizations can be left scratching their heads when it’s time to implement. Consider our four planning points before you start your next segmentation project.