- Research Communities Partner Evaluation Worksheet
Communities are cornerstone to a customer-centric organization. However, to realize their full potential, choosing the right partner is crucial.
- Customer Centricity Playbook
Claiming to be customer centric is easy. Operationalizing customer centricity into day-to-day strategy, however, is where many fall short.
- Community Engagement Playbook
Communities are a powerful tool at your organization's disposal. However, maximizing their power requires engaged members and stakeholders.
- Outside & Insider Influencer Audit Worksheet
Fueling a sustainable innovation pipeline means establishing an innovation process that takes into account influencers within and outside of your organization.
- Architecting a Strategic Growth Territory
Innovation should be grounded in consumer needs and market trends. Without structure, ideation can result in unactionable or misaligned ideas. This is where strategic growth territories come in.
- Communities: The Cornerstone of Building Reciprocal Relationships with Customers
Communities are foundational to customer centricity. And at the heart of every business are customers, thus many organizations leverage these platforms to enable customers to have a seat at the table.
- Dynamic Storytelling Portal: a demo
Experience our award-winning insights portal with integrative multimedia.