- Segmentation e-Book: Overcoming Market Segmentation Pitfalls
Many organizations that have successfully implemented a segmentation, while others have found that their market segmentation fell short of its promises.
- Communities e-Book: A Guide to Research Communities
As a cornerstone of customer-centric organizations, communities empower internal teams to treat customer as stakeholders. Your journey starts here.
- Innovation e-Book: Challenge the Innovation Status Quo
In an environment where status quo can equate to competitive disadvantage, organizations must embrace novel ways to get new offerings to market.
- Vex: Learn from Best-in-Class Brands
Get an in-depth look at what great looks like and feels like for customers across all categories through Gongos' patent-pending Vex model.
- Vex Archetypes: Drive Growth Through Delivery on Customer Goals
We explored 150+ brands to assess their future revenue potential linked to delivery on universal customer goals, and found brands fit into six categories.
- Vex Whitepaper: A New Model for Customer Centered Growth
The path to business growth is paved through customer centricity. Increase customer loyalty by improving your Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs).
- Research Communities Partner Evaluation Worksheet
Communities are cornerstone to a customer-centric organization. However, to realize their full potential, choosing the right partner is crucial.
- Customer Centricity Playbook
Claiming to be customer centric is easy. Operationalizing customer centricity into day-to-day strategy, however, is where many fall short.
- Community Engagement Playbook
Communities are a powerful tool at your organization's disposal. However, maximizing their power requires engaged members and stakeholders.
- Outside & Insider Influencer Audit Worksheet
Fueling a sustainable innovation pipeline means establishing an innovation process that takes into account influencers within and outside of your organization.
- Architecting a Strategic Growth Territory
Innovation should be grounded in consumer needs and market trends. Without structure, ideation can result in unactionable or misaligned ideas. This is where strategic growth territories come in.
- Communities: The Cornerstone of Building Reciprocal Relationships with Customers
Communities are foundational to customer centricity. And at the heart of every business are customers, thus many organizations leverage these platforms to enable customers to have a seat at the table.
- Dynamic Storytelling Portal: a demo
Experience our award-winning insights portal with integrative multimedia.