- Insight Communities e-Book: Practical Use Cases for the Customer-Centric Organization
Download the Insight Communities e-Book to learn how to shift your perspective and empower teams to take advantage of research communities.
- Boomers vs. Millennials: Unpacking the Generational Variance Affecting Retail
Times are tough for the service industry. Explore new survey data that sheds light on the differences among Millennials and Boomers in this environment.
- Research & Insights e-Book: Break the Ask/Answer Cycle
Humans are complex. Understanding their behaviors, perceptions, and motivations goes well beyond rational ask-answer approaches.
- Segmentation e-Book: Overcoming Market Segmentation Pitfalls
Many organizations that have successfully implemented a segmentation, while others have found that their market segmentation fell short of its promises.
- Innovation Drives Speed to Market in the Automotive Industry
Today's automotive industry is highly competitive and increasingly regulated, driving the need for innovation. Learn how we supported a leading auto-maker to put consumers in a stakeholder seat with research communities.
- The Path Towards Customer Intimacy: A focused strategy for stakeholder engagement
Discover practical ways to move beyond listening to your customers to develop deeper, more reciprocal relationships in your online community.
- Communities e-Book: A Guide to Research Communities
As a cornerstone of customer-centric organizations, communities empower internal teams to treat customer as stakeholders. Your journey starts here.
- Webinar: Reinvigorating Your Research Community
Does it ever start to seem like your research community has “run its course?” Or maybe you’re struggling to track accurate ROI and are beginning to wonder whether it’s worth the investment.
- Panel Discussion: Communities for Customer-Centric Organizations
Delivering on customer centricity means gaining much more than feedback to concepts, but to understanding customer values, as well as behavioral shifts that impact business decisions from product development to marketing strategy.
- Is a Market Segmentation Right for Your Needs?
Market segmentations can be a powerful tool when appropriately deployed, but how do you know if it is the right solution for your organization?
- Research Communities Partner Evaluation Worksheet
Communities are cornerstone to a customer-centric organization. However, to realize their full potential, choosing the right partner is crucial.
- Community Engagement Playbook
Communities are a powerful tool at your organization's disposal. However, maximizing their power requires engaged members and stakeholders.
- The Power and Plight of Personas
Businesses face an uphill battle when it comes to reflecting their target audiences. And, when created without a combination of data & qualitative research, brands may be missing a piece of the puzzle.
- Communities: The Cornerstone of Building Reciprocal Relationships with Customers
Communities are foundational to customer centricity. And at the heart of every business are customers, thus many organizations leverage these platforms to enable customers to have a seat at the table.
- Human-Centered Innovation and Research Communities
If you’re looking for ways to bolster your customer-centric innovation strategies, consider the benefits an innovation-focused research community can provide.
- Is Your Organization Ready for a Research Community?
Ensuring your organization has reached the right stage in its journey to introduce a research community is key to achieving true ROI. If you’re considering a community for your team, use these three dimensions to determine if the time is right.
- Choosing a Research Community Platform
With such a wide array of research community platforms out there, choosing the best one for your brand can seem daunting. Read our five key considerations that will set you up to make the most promising platform investment.
- Panels vs. Research Communities: A Practical Comparison
When considering how to engage customers to better understand your target segments, deciding between a research community or panel is critical. But what are the differences between a panel and a community, and what should you expect with each?