- Webinar: Reinvigorating Your Research Community
Does it ever start to seem like your research community has “run its course?” Or maybe you’re struggling to track accurate ROI and are beginning to wonder whether it’s worth the investment.
- Panel Discussion: Communities for Customer-Centric Organizations
Delivering on customer centricity means gaining much more than feedback to concepts, but to understanding customer values, as well as behavioral shifts that impact business decisions from product development to marketing strategy.
- Is a Market Segmentation Right for Your Needs?
Market segmentations can be a powerful tool when appropriately deployed, but how do you know if it is the right solution for your organization?
- Research Communities Partner Evaluation Worksheet
Communities are cornerstone to a customer-centric organization. However, to realize their full potential, choosing the right partner is crucial.
- Community Engagement Playbook
Communities are a powerful tool at your organization's disposal. However, maximizing their power requires engaged members and stakeholders.
- The Power and Plight of Personas
Businesses face an uphill battle when it comes to reflecting their target audiences. And, when created without a combination of data & qualitative research, brands may be missing a piece of the puzzle.
- Communities: The Cornerstone of Building Reciprocal Relationships with Customers
Communities are foundational to customer centricity. And at the heart of every business are customers, thus many organizations leverage these platforms to enable customers to have a seat at the table.
- Human-Centered Innovation and Research Communities
If you’re looking for ways to bolster your customer-centric innovation strategies, consider the benefits an innovation-focused research community can provide.
- Is Your Organization Ready for a Research Community?
Ensuring your organization has reached the right stage in its journey to introduce a research community is key to achieving true ROI. If you’re considering a community for your team, use these three dimensions to determine if the time is right.
- Choosing a Research Community Platform
With such a wide array of research community platforms out there, choosing the best one for your brand can seem daunting. Read our five key considerations that will set you up to make the most promising platform investment.
- Panels vs. Research Communities: A Practical Comparison
When considering how to engage customers to better understand your target segments, deciding between a research community or panel is critical. But what are the differences between a panel and a community, and what should you expect with each?
- Webinar: Communities & the Art of Choice
Panels. Boards. Communities. Regardless of their origin and make-up, organizations strive to learn from their customers in an effort to drive customer-centric growth. But how do you know how much is too little or not enough when it comes to size, sample, engagement, technology, and of course, cost?
- How to Design Your Next Segmentation
On the surface, developing segments can seem straight forward. But, depending on the planning strategy, organizations can be left scratching their heads when it’s time to implement. Consider our four planning points before you start your next segmentation project.
- Choosing the Right Research Partner for Your Research Community
If you’re considering a research community or seeking to optimize or evolve an existing one, selecting a partner with the right research skills for your organization’s needs is fundamental. But where do you begin?
- What Drives the Cost of a Research Community?
While there is no “one-size-fits-all” guide to determining the budget for your research community, understanding the components that contribute to the overall investment can enable you to make the most informed decision and fulfill on your business needs.
- When Considering Research Community Partners, Take These Four Factors into Account
Finding the right insights partner is fundamental to building a mutually beneficial relationship with your customers. But, with so many platform choices, how do you determine the right research community partner for you?
- Reinvigorating a Research Community is Nearly as Important as Launching One
As such a vital asset in your customer-centric strategy, research communities deserve continual attention and care. And if you're experiencing a slump in your community, it might be time for a “freshen up.”
- How Brands Can Drive Emotional Connection in the Digital Era
People are wired to form emotional connections. But in lieu of face-to-face connections, many brands in the entertainment industry are left questioning how to create emotional resonance in our new reality.