- When Considering Research Community Partners, Take These Four Factors into Account
Finding the right insights partner is fundamental to building a mutually beneficial relationship with your customers. But, with so many platform choices, how do you determine the right research community partner for you?
- Reinvigorating a Research Community is Nearly as Important as Launching One
As such a vital asset in your customer-centric strategy, research communities deserve continual attention and care. And if you're experiencing a slump in your community, it might be time for a “freshen up.”
- How Brands Can Drive Emotional Connection in the Digital Era
People are wired to form emotional connections. But in lieu of face-to-face connections, many brands in the entertainment industry are left questioning how to create emotional resonance in our new reality.
- Customer-Centricity: Predictions for 2021 & Beyond
We know that treating customers as stakeholders is more important than ever, but as we enter into a new year of uncertainty, the path toward getting there might feel foggy.
- The Power of Purpose: Fostering Authentic Consumer Relationships in an Era of Woke Capitalism.
In today's fast and ever-changing climate, connecting with consumers can feel like pinning a moving target. On top of that, consumers are demanding new levels of authenticity to brands they once held loyal.
- A New Model of Value Exchange: Treating Customers as Stakeholders
As the methods of conducting market research become more and more virtual, our consumers—more than ever—are voicing a desire to be valued as more than a source of revenue; but as stakeholders.
- What Role Do Customer Experience Professionals Play in Brand Purpose?
For years, CX thought leaders have stressed the impact of the employee experience on customer experience. But what is rarely discussed is the missing link between the two; purpose.
- Serving with Purpose: Brands Responding to Social Movements Should Start with Their Why
We know by now that having a customer-centric corporate purpose is integral to business success. But in today’s everchanging climate, establishing such purpose is not enough.
- Rally Around One Purpose. Millions of Customers at a Time.
At inception, every company starts with a set of values and principles that fulfill on a customer need. But as companies grow in scale, those original values often become diluted.
- Digital Behavioral Data: The Best-Kept Secret to Striking the Right Chord with Gen Z
Raised in the age of smartphones and social media, Gen Z is shaping the future like never before; and conventional market research methods are not going far enough.
- Conference Presentation: Behavioral Data’s Role in Dimensionalizing Gen Z
Gen Z will become the most studied generation of consumers yet. And when it comes to digital, behavioral data allows us to truly see what they care about, who they are, and what they’re doing.
- How to Keep Innovation Human-Centered in an Increasingly Virtual Reality
On the surface, the notion of pivoting from in-person to virtual experiences could mean compromising a deeper understanding of customer needs. But in actuality, it can open the door to valuable insights.
- How Moderators can Steward a Truly Mutual Community Experience
While traditional ask-answer approaches for qualitative research moderators will still exist, the time is now to look at opportunities for more meaningful connections.
- Reciprocity Realized: From Customer to Stakeholder
When a customer feels valued, they will in turn provide higher value and deeper insights to an organization; it's that simple.
- Conference Presentation: The Power of the Pivot: Bringing Empathy & Ideas into the Virtual World
Like so many other adjustments forced upon us this year, shifting from a physical to virtual approach has uncovered unexpected possibilities that would have gone unrealized otherwise.
- Conference Presentation: The Link Between Purpose-Driven Companies & Customer Experience: An HBR Analytics Study
Insights professionals have long been adept at measuring traditional drivers of loyalty and experience. But how many understand the organizational influences on those very drivers?
- How to Rise as a Leader when Matters Seem Beyond Control
A company’s resilience and longevity are often contingent on leadership ability to handle adversity. But adversity comes in different shapes and sizes, so how do leaders respond to crises and how do they adapt when business landscapes evolve?
- Purpose: The Critical Importance of Tying It to the Customer
Along with the shift to stakeholder capitalism, corporate purpose beyond profit continues to rise in prominence. But how effectively do these investments deliver on business outcomes?