- Three Ways You Can Bring Humanistic Design To Your Organization
Humanistic design is about creating for all people. Whether you're creating a product, a public space, a survey or a website or working in client services, you have the opportunity to ask, “How can what I’m creating be accessible to more people and cast a wider net that embraces all humans?”
- Trust and the Privacy-for-Personalization Exchange
Consumers increasing openness to sharing sensitive information speaks volumes about the desirability of personalization, but it is not to be taken for granted. Brands must prioritize gaining and maintaining consumer empathy and trust for this comfort level to continue.
- Finding Connection in a Frictionless World
Convenience is a ruling theme today as technology comes to the rescue of people getting busier; but at what cost? Brands must now explore the balance of creating a frictionless transaction while also maintaining meaningful human contact and shopper fulfillment.
- Hyper-Personalization is a Value Exchange for Millennials
Millennial consumers are becoming more and more willing to provide brands with personal data in exchange for convenient, customized and timely treatment. But success--or failure--hinges on retailers’ ability to develop a “fair value exchange” with consumers.
- The Art of Crafting a Tailored Customer Experience
Customization does more than offer bragging rights and give a reason to impress friends and social media followers; it's a way to make people feel more emotionally invested in products and experiences.
- Challenging Stereotypes to Unlock Opportunity
Our hardwired ability to stereotype makes us efficient at processing information but can hold businesses back from understanding consumer thinking.
- What Emerging Mind-Reading Tech Means in Marketing
While the explosion of data and the application of advanced analytics has accelerated the evolution of marketing in the digital age, it has fueled consumers’ desire for more personalization.
- Does Gamification Have a Place in Your Organization?
Gamifying employee experiences that educate and shape behaviors is a natural extension of our increasingly gamified culture. Hear what Greg Heist has to say on this newer phenomenon taking flight in corporations.
- Be the Change You Wish to See: A Transformation Toward Customer Centricity
Organizational leaders would agree that business model transformation demands innovation across multiple dimensions. Camille Nicita shares how cultural change takes a three-pronged approach to infuse across internal dimensions.
- The Tailwinds of Human-Centered Design in 2020 and Beyond
The shifting sands of competition and the elusive quest for brand “stickiness” is only amplifying the critical need for Human-Centered Design (HCD) as a core growth strategy.
- Setting People-First Goals in a Technology-First Decade
Camille Nicita shares why a focus on customers will take corporations well beyond 2020.
- The Critical and Delicate Relationship Between Design Thinking and Customer Empathy
While a proponent of design thinking, Greg Heist shares his thoughts with Marketing Land on why career designers won't be losing their jobs anytime soon.
- Is Mind-Reading Technology The Future of Consumer Understanding?
Chief Innovation Officer, Greg Heist authors MarTech Today article on the implications of mind-reading technology
- Are Companies Rising To The Occasion? Why 181 CEOs Signed A Revolutionary Corporate Governance Pact
President & CEO, Camille Nicita authors Forbes article addressing the updated Statement of Purpose of a Corporation
- Purpose In Partnerships: Adding Value With A Customer-First Mindset
President & CEO, Camille Nicita authors Forbes article on building the perfect business partnership
- Sorry Robots: Humans Crave Humans in Online Interactions
Chief Innovation Officer, Greg Heist authors MarTech Advisor article on the value of humanizing the customer
- Calculating the ROI of CX: webinar
John Joba & David Robbins present "Good, Better, Best: Three Ways to Calculate the ROI of CX Initiatives"
- Inspiring People to Achieve Their Best Through Servant Leadership
President & CEO, Camille Nicita authors Thrive Global article on servant leadership best practices