- Employees Called Upon to Co-Captain Working Styles in a Post-Pandemic World
With an increased appetite for workplace flexibility, many believe there may never be a time when 100% of an employee base is back in the office. But what does this mean for employee experience and trust?
- From In-Store to Dotcom: The War of Retail Pharmacy
With healthcare’s growing influence and the corner drug store being a critical touchpoint, consumers find themselves with a few select choices. Standing at the forefront of those are CVS and Walgreens.
- Panel Discussion: Communities for Customer-Centric Organizations
Delivering on customer centricity means gaining much more than feedback to concepts, but to understanding customer values, as well as behavioral shifts that impact business decisions from product development to marketing strategy.
- Is a Market Segmentation Right for Your Needs?
Market segmentations can be a powerful tool when appropriately deployed, but how do you know if it is the right solution for your organization?
- Five Landmines for Leaders to Avoid Amid the New Hybrid Landscape
Remote work isn’t a passing fad, it’s here to stay. And whether it’s in-office, remote, or a blend of the two, employees are happier, healthier and can better meet the needs of customers when they work in a way that suits their individuality and working style.
- Research Communities Partner Evaluation Worksheet
Communities are cornerstone to a customer-centric organization. However, to realize their full potential, choosing the right partner is crucial.
- Customer Centricity Playbook
Claiming to be customer centric is easy. Operationalizing customer centricity into day-to-day strategy, however, is where many fall short.
- Community Engagement Playbook
Communities are a powerful tool at your organization's disposal. However, maximizing their power requires engaged members and stakeholders.
- Outside & Insider Influencer Audit Worksheet
Fueling a sustainable innovation pipeline means establishing an innovation process that takes into account influencers within and outside of your organization.
- Architecting a Strategic Growth Territory
Innovation should be grounded in consumer needs and market trends. Without structure, ideation can result in unactionable or misaligned ideas. This is where strategic growth territories come in.
- The Power and Plight of Personas
Businesses face an uphill battle when it comes to accurately reflecting their target audiences. And, when created without a combination of data and qualitative research, a brand may be building personas with only a piece of the puzzle.
- Communities: The Cornerstone of Building Reciprocal Relationships with Customers
Communities are foundational to customer centricity. And at the heart of every business are customers, thus many organizations leverage these platforms to enable customers to have a seat at the table.
- Human-Centered Innovation and Research Communities
If you’re looking for ways to bolster your customer-centric innovation strategies, consider the benefits an innovation-focused research community can provide.
- How to Be a Role Model of Resilience
As we reflect on the past year, the notion that change is the only constant takes on new meaning. And if some predictions are true, the pandemic is just a dress rehearsal for what is to come.
- An Interview with David Robbins about why customer experience still hasn’t found its so-called Wow! factor
There are countless reasons why organizations today are finding roadblocks when it comes to delivering great customer experience. And while there is no magic wand solutions, there are lessons to be learned.
- How to Identify White Space Opportunities
Identifying white space allows your team to focus their innovation efforts on true untapped opportunity that aligns with consumer needs and organizational fit. But where do you start?
- Making the Case to Invest in Your Innovation Pipeline
There is a delicate balance of “here-and-now” and “then-and-there," when it comes to innovation investment. And as such, many brands find themselves leaning towards short-term focus as the pressures of today outweigh the concerns of tomorrow.
- Differentiated Experiences, Universal Outcomes
Arguably, one of the most daunting challenges businesses face today is one of scale. And where most fall short is today is placing quantifiable value to the relationship between business and customers