- The Exponential Rise of Digital: The Critical Role of Behavioral Data in Brand Health
This virtual presentation will inspire organizations on how they can their internal digital metrics with large-scale behavioral data and primary survey data to uncover new insights and strategies to better compete digitally.
- When Control Is Just An Illusion, What Can Leaders Count On?
How can leaders ensure business resilience when their worlds aren’t right-side up? Read as we discuss four basic principles she leans on in times of elevated uncertainty to propel a company forward.
- A Crisis-Generated Opportunity: Rethinking Ethnography in a Virtual World
Like so many other adjustments swiftly forced upon us, shifting from physical to virtual approaches in ethnography is imperative in order to connect with and learn from consumers. Discover four ways pivoting to virtual ethnography can bring new value, and even provide what we have been missing all along.
- Metrics That Matter: Building More Customer-Centric Cultures Through CPIs
Many companies claim to be customer-centric, yet too many calculate their business prowess using internally-focused metrics. Learn how leveraging Customer Performance Indicators (CPIs) as success metrics can be transformative for both employee engagement and the ability to cultivate value for customers over the course of their lifetimes.
- It’s Clear the Era of Traditional Mass Messaging is Over
With the rise of cable-cutting and a growing generation of “cord nevers,” it’s clear the era of traditional mass messaging is over. Learn why brands need to fundamentally rethink strategies as we transition from mass messaging to targeted storytelling.
- Finding Just the Right Touch in a Touchless World
With technological advancements and the need to innovate and progress while providing safety, we’re heading toward living a touchless life. One thing is for sure – we must be in tune with customers to ensure their experiences are as emotionally in touch as they are functionally touchless.
- Employee Experience in the New World
Focusing on employees and focusing on customers are not mutually exclusive—they’re highly synergistic. As we shift from responding to crisis to embracing this unprecedented era of change, we must also embrace moves to engage and empower our employees.
- Right-Sizing Strategy for the Rainbow Ahead
We can all agree this year has forced us to respond and adapt in ways faster than ever before. And make no mistake, uncertainty is here to stay.
- As Customers are Forced to Cheat on Their Favorite Brands, Will They Come Back?
As retailers and etailers struggle to keep products stocked, many of us can attest to forgoing our favorite brands for any available brand on the shelf.
- The New Heroes of Storytelling
As organizations strive to connect with consumers in meaningful ways, it is time for brand storytellers to go back to basics and swiftly yet strategically reassess the characters and heroes of today’s storylines.
- Coming of Age During Crisis: How Gen Z Will Reshape the World as We Know It
As many organizations struggle to navigate the uncertainty of the here and now, let alone the long term, understanding what matters most to this generation can help paint a clearer picture of tomorrow and fuel strategic future planning.
- If You Haven’t Done Mobile Ethnography in a While… Watch This.
Mobile ethnography—whether asynchronously uploaded by a subject or synchronously guided by a moderator—are in vogue right now. See consumer behavior through their eyes…and their smartphones.
- In Times of Crisis, Choose Interaction Over Transaction
Long before a mysterious virus entered our lives, we were in the midst of a more hidden, but still ominous epidemic of loneliness. Companies that put people before profits and form reciprocal relationships are the ones that will come out of this critical moment ahead.
- Customer Centricity in the New Normal
Now, more than ever, what the “new normal” will look like for all of us—as human beings and as consumers—is largely unknown.
- The Future is Not a Linear Progression of the Past: Why Customers are the New Stakeholders
With stay-at-home orders, people are looking for ways to connect to others—and brands have a unique opportunity to be that connector. Those that invest in deeply understanding the changes in consumer behavior as well as their mindsets and needs will be able to differentiate and create lasting lifetime value.
- Information Hygiene: How Not to Contribute to a Culture of Clutter
A well-thought-out approach to information hygiene today can play an important role in shaping perceptions and establishing loyalty that lasts beyond our current crisis.
- How Scalable is Your Human-Centered Innovation Strategy?
With the rise of human-centered design, design thinking, and similar frameworks that preach a focus on user needs to guide innovation and solutions, many organizations are struggling to truly operationalize it as a day-to-day practice.
- Customer Centricity During Crisis: How Brands Are Being Strategically Responsive
In this time of overwhelming uncertainty, how do we go beyond crisis management and connect with individuals in a way that exceeds textbook customer centricity?