If there is one thing researchers know, it’s how to unlock the human in their search for understanding. Human-Centered Design (HCD) allows us to bring that human understanding into scalable focus and leverage it in meaningful ways for a customer-centric strategy.
This sounds ideal, but implementing Human-Centered Design into the day-to-day is where many individuals—and organizations—fall short. That is where we come in.
In our exclusive, hands-on, online training, you will be grounded in five ways to practice and infuse HCD into your research fundamentals. You will walk out of the training with the confidence to create wins for your team by broadening the way you think, collaborate, and influence. You will also leave with an inclusive guidebook to help maintain and grow HCD learning throughout your team.
Five Ways to Apply Human-Centered Design:
- Amplify the consumer voice in existing processes: changing consumers’ role from input/output to stakeholder.
- Challenge perspective to be human centered, but not human only: examining market cues as much as consumer cues, and future unarticulated possibilities as much as present-day expectations.
- Be more thoughtful about scoping: taking a problem from face value to reframed.
- Fearlessly embrace ideation: embracing no rules and gut checks over traditions and second guesses.
- Build effective innovation pitches: influencing rather than informing through a reason to believe.
This teach-show-do style, full-day training will be broken down into modularized micro-sessions. And to encourage active participation and collaboration, capacity will be limited to 10 participants.
Are you ready to operationalize Human-Centered Design? Coming this spring. Email us for early-bird pricing.