Creating empathy among decision makers, from the C-suite to the frontline, is as much an art as a science. Understanding the languages of learning across teams and how they best consume knowledge is as vital to decision-making as the knowledge itself. Today’s consumer-driven insights must find ways to reach decision makers at a visceral level. Engaging the five senses in transportive learning allows stakeholders to truly walk in the shoes of the consumers they serve. True-to-life ‘sets’ that replicate consumers’ lifestyles and the way they live, video-based documentaries, and simulated experiences are just a few techniques to bring consumers to life across organizations. By humanizing insights, we create deep understanding and lingering empathy that inspire conversation and action.
Know thy audience. Then create.
Related Case Studies
- Trends + Design Scalability: Intensifying Learning
Infusing the new food culture into organizational wisdom.
- From Integration to Curation: Taking the Pulse of America
Creating a mosaic of the future for one of the world's most iconic brands.
- Immersing in the “Future” of Character Development
Authentically portraying television's most-beloved characters.
- An Organization’s Imperative for Transformational Change
Helping introduce a seismic shift in thinking and operating.
- The Tailwinds of Human-Centered Design in 2020 and Beyond
The shifting sands of competition and the elusive quest for brand “stickiness” is only amplifying the critical need for Human-Centered Design (HCD) as a core growth strategy.
- Design Thinking Isn’t B.S. (But the Way We Think About It Is)
Greg Heist, Chief Innovation Officer