Our approach to transformational change extracts from change management principles: vision setting, stakeholder alignment, foundation laying, and system navigation. It enables a focus on the long-term goal, while acknowledging key milestones along the way. As the message gains momentum and impact, it reaches more stakeholders and builds upon itself, resulting in deeper belief, commitment, and advocacy. The people side of change management is often the greatest challenge, so understanding diverse needs and meeting people where they are is key to belief and buy-in. Concentric circles of communication ensure feedback loops and sustained progress along the way.
Go forth and change.
Related Case Studies
- From Boardroom Strategy to Frontline Activation
Transforming in-store program adoption for channel partners across the globe.
- Acquisition Marketing: A Multi-Disciplined Approach
Expanding and optimizing one-to-one marketing efforts.
- An Organization’s Imperative for Transformational Change
Helping introduce a seismic shift in thinking and operating.
- Portfolio Optimization: A Roadmap for the Future
Predicting and translating the path forward.
- Beliefs and Behaviors: Will the Real Barrier to Customer Centricity Please Stand Up?
Camille Nicita, President & CEO
- Who Owns the Customer Experience? It’s not who you think.
Sarah Tarraf, Director, Customer Experience & Analytics