Focus Group Facility
Enjoy a facility designed with your moderating needs in mind.
We take great pride in our focus group facility. Designed with the input of seasoned moderators and their clients, our facility is one of the most modern in the Detroit area. We invite you to come and experience its state-of-the-art design and its flexibility.
Our room can easily provide an intimate atmosphere for one-on-one interviews. It can also accommodate a classroom setting comfortable for 30. We have the staff, Call Center, consumer recruiting database and location to help you and your clients obtain the most benefit from your research endeavor. Below you will see photographs of our space and learn what our clients have to say about our facility.
Our Facility Rooms
The Focus Group Room
Designed by experienced moderators, our comfortable focus group room (18 x 26 ft.) accommodates most needs, and just about any group size.
- Configurable table for both large and small groups
- Opens to additional 20 X 28 ft. space for capacity expansion and demonstrations
- Soundproofed walls
- Floor-to-ceiling, one-way mirror for client viewing
- State-of-the-art audio/video equipment
- Ability to accommodate a variety of presentation materials/props (i.e. presentation rails, wall designed for push pins)
- In-room temperature controls
The Client Viewing Room
Clients know what they need in a viewing room, so clients were the ones we asked when it was time to design ours. Our viewing room features:
- Two-tier design for multi-angle viewing
- Ability to seat 18-20 viewers comfortably
- Double-panel, sound-resistant glass
- Writing area with desktop lighting
- Multiple electrical outlets and modem lines for laptop/Internet hook-up
- Ceiling mounted stationary video camera
- Orthopedic-designed chairs for viewer comfort
- Conveniently adjacent to a client lounge equipped with a video monitor, so vital focus group discussions aren’t missed during a quick break
The Client Lounge
Conduct business or take a break, all without missing anything in the focus group via a wall-mounted monitor. Situated directly adjacent to the client viewing room, the client lounge is private (reserved exclusively for your access) and comfortable. You’ll also have Internet access, food service, and host staff available to serve you.
Our facility also features a separate client office where you can conduct everything from mini-meetings to private phone calls. The client office is equipped with the following:
- PC with Microsoft Office and Internet access
- Direct-dial modem connection
- Hewlett-Packard printer
- Work desk stocked with office supplies
To inquire about using our facility for your next project, please email email@example.com.